Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia is a must see destination in South America! It is the largest salt flat in the world and a unique place with amazing landscape. - "From strange islands in a sea of blindingly bright salt to delicately colored mineral lakes in the Andean mountains, this is an unforgettable Bolivian landscape" - (Lonely Planet).
• Isla Pescado (Incahuasi)
• Galaxias and Atulcha
• Red and Green Lagoons
• The Valley of Rocks
• Famous Train Cemetery
• Ancient Cacuts at Isla Pescado
• Amazing salt desert views
• Wildlife: Vicuna, Pink Flamingos, Viscachas
• Geisers, thermal waters and volcanos
• Rock formations and natural monuments
• Sunset in the middle of the salt desert
• Professional Landscape Photography
• Bathe in natural hot springs
• Stay at elegant hotels made of salt
• Lunch with amazing views of the desert
Route & Tour Duration
From La Paz or Sucre to the city of Uyuni, round trip. Minimun tour time: 1 day. Best suggested tour time: 3 days.
You may connect your visit to Atacama (Chile). You can connect with Potosí and Sucre city tours. You can also connect to Santa Cruz de la Sierra by plane. When finishing your tour in La Paz you can connect to Cusco (Peru).