Lake Titicaca is located on the border between northern Bolivia and southern Peru. It is considered the highest commercially navigable body of water in the world (3821m). Lake Titicaca was the foundation of the most influential pre-Hispanic cultures of the Andean Region. Best destination is Copacabana Peninsula with its Sun and Moon Islands.
• Copacabana Peninsula
• Sun and Moon Islands
• Floating "Totora" Islands
• Huatajata and Tiquina
• Pariti Island
• Amazing views of the lake
• Ancient agricultural systems
• Archaelogical sites
• Copacabana Catholic Temple
• Ancient "Totora" boats
• Walk to the top of "El Calvario" mount
• Sail on an Ancient "Totora" boat
• Hike along Sun and Moon Islands
• Lear about Inca and Aymara legacy
• Eat the famous local "pink trout"
Route & Tour Duration
From La Paz to Titicaca, about 3 hours road trip duration. Minimun tour time: 2 days. Although you may take an express full day visit.
From Copacabana at Lake Titicaca, you can conect to Puno (Peru) by land, and then to Cusco by plane or land... or backwards.